I would like to change my attitude , I would like to be a clever girl , I would like to get a good result in my exam... I would like become everyone liked person and I know that there was no easy to complete and has a little difficult to achieve.
Last Thursday, I was scolded by my teacher,she said that I was the most noisy in class. In addiction to,she also said that I have been complaints from other teachers. But I know that I remain quietly when teacher explaining and I really felt sad, I lost my mood to do anything.
In Saturday, I began lazy to do anything. One of
the reason is I really felt sad because I really like become everyone liked person but ....... Another reason is I was sick. I stay on my bed whole day.
On Sunday, I had a choir performance in school. I woke up early in the morning and started to prepare everything. That day also is my first day to wear "baju kurung".In the begining,I felt hot and slowly accustomed. Then, I had a
nap in the afternoon (sleep again 0.0 )
haizzzzz .............................haizzzzz..............haizzz............sleep and lay on my bad whole week .... almost became a lazy woman already....... /_\!!

No comments:
Post a Comment